|Photo from Disney Parks Blog http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/|
As we prepare for the Expo, we have gone over some tips that we have learnt from the previous 2 experiences and thought we should share them with our followers! This all began on Twitter but through recommendations from friends and followers, we have compiled our D23 Expo Tip list for a one stop reference guide. We hope you find it helpful.
Be sure to subscribe to our website so that you can get updates as we add more helpful tips to make your D23 Expo even better!
For full details about the D23 Expo and becoming a D23 member (which is free now!), visit https://d23.com/.
D23 Expo Tips
- Do not overplan your day. Narrow down your choices and enjoy!
- Don't expect to see everything. Unless you can clone yourself. Prioritize what is important to you and try to stick to your plan.
- Schedules can change. Get up to date schedules to avoid being surprised or disappointed. Here is the link for the D23 schedule: https://d23.com/d23-expo/schedule/friday-august-09-2013/
- Read D23's "Things to Know" https://d23.com/d23-expo/things-to-know/
- Make friends in line. You're going to be there for awhile so introduce yourself. We've met some wonderful friends this way!
- Bring a light sweater/hoodie as some of the presentation rooms can be quite cool with the blasting air conditioning
- Don't forget to enjoy and explore the show floor. There are a lot of great exhibits and hidden treasures to enjoy!
- Bring something to do while you are in line: a book, cards or a movie on your mobile device.
- D23 Expo - there's an app for that. Download the app through iTunes or Google Play. For more information, click here.
- Be nice to the cast members. Yes, this is a Disney event so we call them cast members. The cast members are working very hard to bring you the best experience possible so be patient with them and thank them for doing a fantastic job!
If you are unable to attend the D23 Expo, follow us on Twitter (@mousewardbound) to join in on the fun. Not on Twitter? We are also on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MousewardBound?ref=hl. Check it out!